Blockchain is looking for a Security Engineer to join our growing team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Oversee the millions of eyes on our open source code through bug bounty programs and outside consulting
- Prioritize and address identified issues to coordinate efforts with our product development and engineering teams
- Proactively develop security guidance for future projects and technologies
- Execute operational and organizational security not limited to configuring computers and conducting security trainings
- Deliver secure development training for the web, Android and iOS platforms
- Improve the secure software development life-cycle practices across the engineering team
- Advocate security across the whole business
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A hacker mindset and the ability to assess risks
- Diverse range of security experience at an enterprise level in IT
- Knowledge of common web vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10, for example), how to test for them and how to remediate them
- Experience protecting against and mitigating real world attacks (DDoS, XSS, session-hijacking, SQL injection, CSRF, etc.)
- Knowledge of mobile platform security architectures
- Experience with security automation and/or DevSecOps (bonus)
- Experience with embedded device security (bonus)
- Experience with Bitcoin (bonus)
- Background in applied cryptography (bonus)
COMPENSATION AND PERKS:
- Security work focused on the cutting edge of web/mobile apps and financial technology used by millions of users worldwide
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- New York Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Favorite GIF
- LinkedIn profile
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website or blog