We are looking for a Frontend Engineer who is a web3 and React expert to work with us on developing Aragon apps, the Aragon client, aragonUI, and aragonAPI. Our ideal candidate should be passionate about decentralized autonomous organizations, with a healthy history of contributions to open source projects.
The Frontend Developer's primary responsibility will be developing, testing, and maintaining high quality frontends for our projects, working closely with the aragonUI toolkit.? We expect you to be able to transform designs into modern and responsive code, and work closely with product and development to ship code in a timely manner.?
- A track record of shipping well-crafted code using agile development methodologies within tight deadlines
- A passion for both open source and decentralization, with previous experience contributing to or managing open source projects
- Experience working with Web3 technologies
- Being an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and great time management skills
Nice to haves
- Previous experience with UX/UI design, with high attention to detail?
- Previous experience working remotely
- Good written communication skills
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your resume/CV (or LinkedIn) and a link to your GitHub profile.
Make sure to answer the following:
Why are you interested in working at Autark?
Are you familiar with Aragon?
What do you find compelling about Aragon?
What challenge are you interested in solving in relation to user experience and onboarding users into the blockchain ecosystem?
If your application is a fit, we will schedule an interview.
Duration: Full Time