IntroductionWhat is in it for you?
If you are a driven sales-oriented individual who is passionate about bringing leading edge technology solutions to industry’s leading brands then this job is for you. As the Partnership & Growth Lead, you will define and execute our Partnership and Corporate Development strategy. You will work with these organizations to bring Blockchain technology to the masses. You will build an outbound strategy and manage partner relationships. Essentially be the face of Aion for external parties. If the prospect of building an ecosystem based on networks powered by blockchain technology excites you, then this job is for you…
PositionHow you will contribute…
We need a leader who will take ownership of ecosystem expansion and growth:
• Identify and create meaningful win-win relationships with ecosystem partners and build efficient communication channels to increase engagement
• Manage an end-to-end sales process and build a pipeline of industry leading clients with our channel partners
• Communicate with prospective projects to demonstrate the product and how it adds value to their business
• Work closely with marketing, developer, finance and strategy teams to develop the brand and go-to-market strategies
• Constantly collect feedback to improve the processes and value proposition
If any of this sounds interesting to you, we would like to talk to you.
Required SkillsWhat we are looking for the roles ...
• Must have educational background in business-related degree - technology background is preferred
• Must have 5+ years of experience in partnership management and customer acquisition for a software-based product/company
•Demonstrated ability to prospect and close deals
• Must have experience with ecosystem development and coordination involving large number of parties
• Excellent time management, interpersonal and self-organization skills
• Team player with extreme ownership
Competencies we desire...
• Engineering / technical mindset (3/5)
• Extreme ownership (5/5)
• Leading with passion (5/5)
• Thinking big / Creativity & innovation (5/5)
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!
Applicants must be eligible to work for any Employer in Canada but can be based anywhere in North America.
We thank all applicants and their interest in AION, however based on key specifications of the role, only selected applicants will be contacted.
Location: Remote - US/Canada
Duration: Full Time